Halloween crafts are a passion of mine! I love coming up with fun new crafts for my kids to try out. These bubble wrap ghosts were a hit for the whole family!
Here is everything you’ll need:
- Black sheet of paper
- White paint
- Paint brush
- Bubble wrap
- Cut a piece of bubble wrap into the shape of a ghost – it doesn’t have to be perfect 🙂 Then dip your paint brush into your white paint and brush onto the textured side of your bubble wrap.
2. Press your painted bubble wrap on your sheet of black paper & peel right up to reveal the fun textured ghost outline!
3. Dip your finger in black paint and dot on eyes and a mouth to each ghost. You could also use a q-tip for this step.
4. Allow everything to completely dry & you’re finished! Super easy craft with an adorable ending.
Reasons why I love this craft:
- Easy way to upcycle the bubble wrap that comes in our amazon packages.
- I already had everything at home.
- Each ghost has a different texture every time – it fun to see all the results!
Here is a short video of us making ours:
I hope your kids have an amazing time trying these bubble wrap ghosts. Have an amazing day everyone!