These chalk ghosts are so much fun to make – for any age! You only need a few items, let me show you how to make your own at home.
We started doing this craft a couple years ago, and my kids still love it just as much as the firs time. You can switch it up for different holidays too. It’s a hit!
Materials you’ll need:
- 2 sheets of white paper (we used cardstock)
- Paper towel
For a list of our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Make your own ghost cut outs using one of the sheets of white paper. If drawing isn’t your thing, you can google search an image and just trace it off your screen.
2. Put a small piece of tape on the back of your cut out, and place down on the other sheet of white paper.
3. Take your chalk and have fun putting it all over your paper! I pushed mine in an outward motion, that way it doesn’t rip the cut outs.
4. Take a sheet of paper towel & smudge the chalk.
5. Peel up your cut outs to reveal your ghosts!
6. Give each ghost eyes & a mouth with your black sharpie. You’re finished!
Here’s a short video of us making our chalk ghosts:
Halloween crafts are one of my favorites things to create. I love coming up with new ideas for my kids to try out & sharing them with all of you brings me so much joy!
I’m also on Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube. Come find me there! Thank you for all your support, it means the world to me & my entire family.