This one is for all the dinosaur lovers out there – dino printed pumpkins! My three sons have all had a love of dinosaurs at some point in their childhood – this was a hit!
Here is what you’ll need:
- White card stock paper
- Colored paper (optional)
- Dinosaur toy
- Orange paint
- Black paper
- Tape down your square of white paper onto a table/countertop. Let your little one have fun dipping their dinosaur in orange paint and dab all over the white paper!
2. Take your black paper and pre cut out wo eyes & a mouth for the pumpkin. You can can add it to the wet paint or glue them down.
3. Allow everything to dry.
4. Glue the white paper onto a slightly larger sheet of colored paper – this step is optional, I just think it makes everything pop. You’re finished!
My son was so proud of his dino printed pumpkin – I hope your kids love theirs too!
Reasons why I love this craft:
- I already had all the supplies at home.
- It’s process art – one of my kids favorites!
- There is a different out come with different dino feet. It’s so cool to see the differences.
Here’s a short video of us making our dino printed pumpkins:
If you have any questions feel free to email me, I’d love to hear from you! You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest.
I post almost every day here on my website – make sure to check back soon for more ideas!