This DIY Christmas Bookmark is super simple to make and you probably have all the supplies you need at home right now. Let me show you how to make it!
Materials you’ll need:
- Red & green scrap paper
- Hole punch
- Packaging tape
- Black sharpie
For a list of all our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Take your red and green scrap paper & have fun hole punching a bunch of circles! This is my kids favorite part 🙂
2. Line all your scrap paper on a hard surface. Make it about the width of your packaging tape.
3. Take a strip of packaging tape and carefully place on top of your small circles. You want your strip to be about as long as you want your bookmark to be.
4. Flip over your tape and add another strip of tape, securing everything together. If any circles are standing up, lay them down flat before you add the other strip of tape.
5. Cut both ends of your bookmark to give it a smooth edge.
6. Place a hole punch at the top & add a bow!
7. Add your name to the front with your black sharpie — you’re finished!
Reasons why I love this craft:
- Minimal supplies needed! I already had everything at home.
- My kids LOVE using hole punches, this ended up being perfect for them.
- It’s a tangible craft that my kids will use over and over around the holidays.
Here’s a short video of us creating our DIY Christmas Bookmark:
I hope you have fun creating your own!
I am also on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube – come find us there! Thank you for all your support!