Did you know you can make your own stickers at home?! I thought these DIY Halloween stickers would be a great craft for my older kids to make this Halloween. They absolutely loved it! Let me show you how to make your own.
Materials you’ll need:
- White paper
- Parchment paper
- Packaging tape
For a list of our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Draw your Halloween character outlines on your sheet of white paper. Have fun decorating and coloring everything in.
2. Cut out all your characters.
3.Lay down your sheet of parchment paper onto a flat surface.
4. Lay a strip of packaging tape onto the parchment paper – sticky side down.
5. Lay your characters onto that strip of paper – face up.
6. Add another strip of packaging tape to the top – sticky side down again.
7. Cut out each character with all 4 layers still together. This will give you individual stickers!
8. You’re finished! When you’re ready to use your stickers just peel off the parchment paper backing and stick wherever you like 🙂
How stinking cute are these DIY Halloween stickers?! Me & my kids could make these all day.
Here’s a short video of us creating ours:
- Do these stickers last as long as a regular sticker? Ours are now about a year old and still just as good as the day we made them!
- What type of white paper should I use? We used printer paper. I would recommend a thinner paper – cardstock wont bend as easily.
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and Youtube – come find me there! Thank you all for the support, it means the world to me.