I don’t know why, but I have a new love of creating these soaps for each holiday/season. I put them in my kids bathroom & they absolutely love them. Their favorite so far was the spider soap I made for Halloween. I thought this fall soap would be a cute one to make for autumn.
Here is everything you’ll need:
- A clear bottle of soap
- White paper
- Black, yellow, red, and orange markers
- Packaging tape
- Draw an outline of a leaf on your white sheet of paper. If drawing isn’t your thing you can always google search an image and trace it!
2. Color in your leaf outline with your colored markers.
3. Cut out your leaf drawing.
4. Remove the labels from the front and back of your bottle of soap.
5. Add your leaf to the soap bottle and secure it with packaging tape.
6. Add a ribbon to the top & make a bow. You’re finished!
I hope you try this fall soap idea out too! Super simple way to spruce up the bathroom for the holiday 🙂
If you have any questions feel free to send me an email – I’d love to hear from you!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest.
I post new ideas almost every day – make sure to check back soon for more!