If you’re looking for an easy & fun craft this holiday season -these fingerprint Christmas lights are a must try! My kids LOVE finger painting. Their ages range from 4-7 and each of them make a few of these to cover our fridge for Christmas.
Here is what you’ll need:
- White paper (we use cardstock)
- Washable paint
- Black sharpie marker
For a list of all our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Pre cut your sheets of white paper. I cut each sheet of paper in half the long way, making two rectangles. But you could use a whole sheet of paper!
- Draw your Christmas light string with your black sharpie. I do this step for my younger kids 🙂
3. Put drops of paint on a plate for your kids to dip their fingers in & have fun creating your light bulbs!
4. Allow everything to dry & add your name – you’re finished!
Here is a short video of us creating our finger print Christmas lights:
You can also come find us on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. Thank you for all your support – it means the world to me!