We made this fingerprint heart tree a couple years back & I wanted to share it with all of you. It’s a mix of mine & my son’s fingerprints from when he was a toddler. It’s now framed in our living room & is one of my favorites.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 2 sheets of paper ( we used cardstock paper )
- Brown marker
For a list of our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Draw a tree figure on your white sheet of paper using your brown marker.
2. Cut out a large heart into your other sheet of white paper. Tape it down on top of your tree drawing.
3. Now the fun part – dab your fingerprints all over!
4. Pull your heart cut out up to reveal your fingerprint heart tree!
I hope you enjoy making this craft with you kids as much as I did. This is a keepsake I will be holding onto forever.
To see more of our Valentine’s Day related crafts click here. I’ll be posting more and more as we grow this webpage.
Thank you all for being here – it means the world to me. You can also find me on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. Thank you for all your support!