This fingerprint tree ornament is one that my toddler made a couple years back, sorry about the photo quality. I wanted to make sure to share it with all of you! This was a great way to upcycle some of the cardboard that we have laying around the house.
Here is what you’ll need:
- Cardboard cut into a tree
- Hot glue
- Clothes pin
- 1 small box
For a list of our favorite craft supplies click here.
- I pre painted the tree white for my kids & allowed it to dry.
- Put your tree, marble, and drop of paint into a small box & close it. Allow your child to shake it around to color their tree green with the marble!
- Allow it to dry.
- Let them use their fingertips to decorate the tree with “ornaments”.
5. Allow everything to dry.
6. Put a strip of hot glue onto your clothes pin & secure your Christmas tree to it.
7. You’re finished! I hope you try this fingerprint tree ornament out.
To see more of our Christmas craft ideas click here. I hope you get inspired exploring my page.
I am also on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube – come find me there!