These frisbee spun hearts were a great activity & craft for my kids to try. Each one came out with a unique design – I hope you try it out!
Did you know: The X became a symbol for kiss in medieval times because people who couldn’t write signed their name as an X, and kissed it to show good faith.
Materials you’ll need:
- White cardstock paper
- Black paper for background (optional)
- Cut your white cardstock into your heart shape.
- Put a few pieces of tape on the back of your heart and secure it down to the top of your frisbee.
- Put drops of paint on your heart.
- Go outside & have fun throwing it a few times!
- I had a few questions about it landing upside down. Surprisingly ours never did! If it does just pick off the leaves/grass – it’ll give it more character 😊
- Allow everything to dry.
- Glue onto a sheet of black paper to make everything pop – you’re finished!
- See pictures below!
Here’s a short video of us making our frisbee spun hearts:
Why I love this craft:
- It’s got us outside on a gloomy day.
- There’s a different result each time, makes it even more fun.
- We already had all the supplies at home!
To see more of our Valentine’s Day ideas click here. I hope you have fun exploring our page!