These giant frozen dinosaur eggs are so much fun! If you have a dinosaur lover at home – this is a must try! Super simple to set up & was about 30 minutes of fun for my kids!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Balloons – ours were thicker balloons so they stretched over larger dinos too.
- Medicine dropper
- We used old ones that came with our Tylenol packaging.
- Stretch your balloon over your dino’s. I held the balloon stretched open while my son put the dino’s in!
- We ended up using a bunch of different sizes. But the thicker the balloon – the bigger the dinosaur you can fit inside.
2. Wrap the opening of the balloon around your sink faucet and fill with water. Make sure you hang onto it so it doesn’t pop off and spray everywhere 🙂
3. Put in the freezer over night. They might get done sooner than that, depending on the size. But ours took the full night to freeze.
4. Open all the eggs with a pair of scissors to reveal your giant frozen dinosaur eggs! I slit them all open and let my kids unwrap the rest.
5. Put them into a shallow dish and let them squirt with warm water – using their medicine dropper!
6. If it’s winter time – you can put them outside too! They make an awesome ice globe. We kept ours outside for a week & then my son had a blast smashing them all on the ground to rescue the dinosaurs!
Here is a short video of us making ours:
If you have any questions – please don’t hesitate to ask!
If you want some more fun activities to try with your kids, you can click here: https://kidscraftbarn.com/category/activities/
I hope you all have the BEST day! Thank you for being here <3