I know – I know – glitter. It’s starting to grow on me though! The older my kids get the easier it is becoming to craft with. These glitter Christmas tree cards are super easy to make & so much fun! Let me show you how to make your own.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- White cardstock paper
- Black pen
- Clear or regular glue
- Star for the top
For a list of our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Draw your squiggle Christmas tree outline using a pencil onto your sheet of white paper.
- Go over your tree design with glue.
3. Add your glitter on top of the glue while it is wet.
4. Dump off your loose glitter.
5. Add Merry Christmas to the bottom using your pen – you’re finished!
Here’s a short video of us creating out glitter tree cards:
To see more of our Christmas craft ideas click here. I hope you have fun exploring my page!
You can also fine me on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube – come find me there. Thank you for all your support, it means the world to me!