I know, I know – glitter – eek! But how cute are these glitter spider webs for Halloween?! My kids all loved making their own & I hope you do too.
Here is what you’ll need:
- Paper plate
- Black paint
- Paint brush
- Bottle of glue
- Plastic spiders
To purchase the same paint & spiders as us, click here.
- Paint your paper plate black. We did two coats to make sure everything was fully coated. Allow the black to dry before moving to the next step.
2. Use your bottle of glue to draw on your spider web.
3. Add your glitter while your glue is still wet.
4. Once everything is totally dry – you’re finished! You could also add a hole punch to the top & string ribbon through. Would be cute to hang on the fridge!
Reasons why I love this craft:
- My kids concentrated on getting the glue into a spider web shape. They worked together and came up with a plan to get it as close as they could!
- I already had all the supplies laying around the house.
- My kids love glitter!
Here’s a short video of us making our glitter spider webs:
Halloween is definitely one of our favorite holidays at our house, it’s a close second to Christmas 🙂 I will be posting lots and lots of new ideas, I hope you love them!
If you have any questions feel free to send me a email – I’d love to hear from you!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube.
I post on my website almost everyday – make sure to check back soon for new ideas!