These glue snowflakes look amazing hanging in the window!
I saw someone on TikTok use glue to make Christmas tree clings a while back. I thought these snowflakes would be a fun twist for winter. I hope you try it out!
Joke of the day: How do snowflakes stay warm in the winter? They bundle up in layers of ice!
Materials you’ll need:
- White paper
- Black marker
- Parchment paper
- Hole punch
- Draw your snowflake designs onto your white paper using black marker. The darker the marker the better, you want it to show through your parchment paper.
- Cover your drawings with your parchment paper. I taped both the white paper and the parchment paper down to a flat surface to keep things from slipping.
- Trace over your black lines with your glue. Put the glue on a little thick.
- While the glue is still wet – cover everything with your choice of glitter.
- Allow everything to dry. It took ours a day or two to fully dry. Dry time will change depending on how thick your glue is.
- Peel your snowflakes off the parchment paper.
- Use your hole punch to put a hole at the top of your snowflakes. You could also use a toothpick!
- Push through your ribbon or twine for hanging. You’re finished!
Why I love this craft:
- I already had all the supplies at home.
- My kids loved checking on them to see if they were dry – they were excited!
- They look amazing hanging in the window.
Here’s a short video of us making our glue snowflakes:
To see more of our winter crafts click here. I hope you find something you love!
I am also on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube – come find me there! Thank you for your support, it means the world to me.