Fork painting is so much fun! I thought these would be a fun twist for Halloween. Hope you try these Halloween Fork Painting ideas out!
Here is everything you’ll need:
- White cardstock paper cut into a square
- Colored paper cut into a slightly larger square than your white (optional)
- Paint ( I used acrylic paint )
- Black construction paper
- Googly eyes for the monster
- Dip your fork into your paint.
2. Press your fork down in random places all over your white cardstock paper. There are no rules here – just have fun!
3. For the orange pumpkin – add your eyes and mouth using black construction paper. I free handed this and cut out before hand. If drawing isn’t your think you could always google image search and trace them first 🙂 If you press them into your paint before it dries you won’t need glue for this step.
4. For the monster – add your googly eyes and construction paper mouth next! You shouldn’t need glue for this step if you get everything in place while the paint is still wet. If it dries – use glue.
5. Once everything is dry – glue your design onto your colored paper. This step is optional – I just think it makes everything pop.
6. You’re finished! How adorable are these Halloween Fork Painting crafts?! These would make a cute gift or card for Halloween – or just to hang on the fridge!
Reasons why I love this craft:
- Fork painting is a fun process art activity – there are no rules!
- My kids are strengthening their fine motor stills by doing this craft.
- IT’S A HALLOWEEN CRAFT!
Here is a short video of us making these:
I hope you & your kids have a blast trying these out – come back for more ideas soon!