We are at the half way mark to Halloween! I will be trickling out Halloween ideas here and there so that everyone can plan ahead. Our first one is Halloween spider soap!
My kids loved using their spooky soap in the bathroom – hope you try it out too!
Here is what you’ll need:
- 1 bottle of clear hand soap. We used Soft Soap – it’s normally $1 at Walmart. But any brand works!
- Ribbon (Ours is off Amazon – linked below)
- Plastic spiders (Also off Amazon- linked below)
- Peel the labels off the front and back of the hand soap. Soft Soap labels come off smoothly, if yours sticks – a bit of dawn dish soap and a sponge should do the trick.
2. Put your plastic spiders inside! I pushed them to their spots using a straw.
- Here is a link to the spiders we used (look under the Halloween section) – https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-18b7bcc2
3. Pick out your ribbon and tie around the top. You’re finished!
- The ribbon we used can be found here – https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-18b7bcc2
We put ours in the kids bathroom – they loved it so much! It actually encouraged them to wash their hands more often, which is a win win for me!
Side note: I had a few people ask me if the spiders mold. We used our entire bottle in a month, and there was never any issue at all 🙂
Here is a short video of us making our Halloween spider soap:
If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com !
I hope you all have an amazing day!