If you have a toddler in your life, this is the perfect craft for Christmas! I wanted something my toddler could create himself without me directing him / explaining what it is. Aside from writing his name, he made this hand smacked candy cane himself!
Here is what you’ll need:
- 1 sheet of white paper cut into a candy cane shape
- 1 sheet of green paper cut into a bow
- 1 sheet of yellow paper for the background
- Red paint (if your child wants to put things in their mouth, you could use yogurt & food coloring to make your own taste safe paint)
For a list of our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Paint your little ones hand red & let them go to town smacking the candy cane! Tip: tape the candy candy down to the table so that it doesn’t move around as they’re painting.
2. Once they’re finished, allow everything to dry.
3. Glue onto the sheet of yellow paper & have them add the bow – you’re finished!
I hope you try this hand smacked candy cane out ❤
To see more of our Christmas crafts click here. I hope you get inspired exploring my page!
I am also on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube – come find me there! Have an amazing day everyone.