My kids LOVE handprint crafts, these handprint fireworks were a hit for the 4th of July!
Everything you’ll need:
- White cardstock paper
- Paint (red and blue)
- I typically write the heading first before they start decorating. If your little ones can write, even better!
- Paint their hands and have them press down on the paper. Sometimes we have to press onto the same handprint twice if spots are missing.
- Add firework lines with a paint brush or finger.
- Add firework dots using a q-tip.
- You’re finished! Such a fun craft for 4th of July!
Here is a short video of us making this one:
Have a great day everyone 🙂