Handprint crafts are a favorite at our house!
These are great for Memorial Day or 4th of July…you can change up what the caption says on the popsicle stick to suit that Holiday.
Here is a list of what you’ll need:
- White cardstock paper
- Popsicle stick/craft stick
- Start off by painting their hand!
- Press down onto your sheet of white cardstock & cut it out once it’s dry.
3. Let your little ones add stars to their blue sections. They can use their finger tips or a q-tip too!
4. Glue the top of a popsicle stick onto the back (we added a piece of tape too).
5. We labeled ours with USA using sharpie 🙂
6. My kids brought theirs to the 4th of July parade in town. They loved waving them around!
Here is a video of us making this one:
Thank you all for being here! I hope you have the BEST day 🙂
If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org