My son made this handprint flower bouquet back in 2021 when we first started Kids Craft Barn. Sorry if the quality of this picture isn’t that great! I still wanted to share <3
Materials you’ll need:
- Card stock paper (or any type of paper)
- Food sticks (straws or rolled up paper would be great too!)
- Toilet paper roll
- Construction paper
- We rolled up the toilet paper roll with a sheet of construction paper & secured it with glue
- Use your paint to make handprints on the cardstock
- Once dry, cut them out
- Secure the handprint flowers onto your stick with tape
- Place them inside the toilet paper roll to create you own DIY vase of flowers!
Here is a short video of us creating it:
I hope you try it out! If you have any questions just message me on Instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an amazing day everyone!