This Frankenstein handprint name puzzle was so much fun to make for Halloween! If you have a preschooler learning their name – I highly recommend making this!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Popsicle sticks/craft sticks
- Googly eyes
- Tape down your popsicle sticks to a hard surface. This will help things not move while your child makes their handprint!
2. Paint their hands! We used green for the palm and black on the fingers. Make sure you put it on thick.
3. Press down their hands onto the popsicle sticks & lift up.
4. Give your Frankenstein googly eyes, a smile, and write your child’s name at the bottom of the popsicle sticks.
5. Once everything is completely dry – mix up the popsicle sticks and have your child put them back in the right order! This was a great way for my son to practice his name – with a Halloween twist.
Here is a short video of us making this:
I hope you try this handprint name puzzle out!
If you have any questions you can email me at email@example.com !