This heart tree Valentine’s Day card was such a simple craft for my kids. We’re always trying to come up with new ideas to try around any holiday – this was the perfect addition!
Random fact: 200 million roses are produced specifically for Valentine’s Day each year. Wow!
Materials you’ll need:
- Pink, purple, & red paper
- White paper
- Black or brown marker
- Cut out some hearts with your purple, pink, and red paper. Make them all different sizes.
- Draw your tree design on your white paper using a marker.
- Have fun adding your heart to your tree with just a drop of glue.
- Glue your design onto a sheet of pink paper for the background.
- See below for step by step pictures.
Here’s a short video of us making our heart tree Valentine’s Day card:
Why I love this craft:
- We used scrap paper that we had left over from other crafts.
- We already had all the supplies at home.
- My kids are strengthening their fine motor skills as they put the heart into place.
To see more of our Valentine’s Day craft click here. I hope you find something you love!
I am also on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube – come find me there! Thank you for all the support, it means the world to me.