Did you know you could make your own stickers at home with just a couple items?! They’re SO much fun to make! We’ve made our own a few times…but thought these leaf stickers would be a fun nature twist on them!
Here is everything you’ll need to make your own:
- Wax paper
- Packaging tape
- Small leaves
- Start by laying out a sheet of wax paper in front of you. If the edges keep curling up, you can tape the sides down on a table to make things easier.
- Put one piece of packing tape – sticky side down – onto your wax paper.
3. Lay down your leaves onto the packaging tape that you just put down.
4. Place another piece of packaging tape on top of the leaves – sticky side down again.
5. Cut out your leaves! You will have a layer of wax paper, tape, leaf, and tape again.
6. You’re have your stickers! When you’re ready to use them – just peel off the wax paper backing. They’re ready to be used for anything!
My son was born in the fall – so I used mine to decorate part of his baby book.
I hope you try these leaf stickers out – you’ll love making your own!
Reasons why I love this easy craft:
- My kids love any DIY – they feel so proud when they’re done!
- Minimal supplies – you probobly have everything you need at home right now.
- It got the kids outside to explore nature for different size/color leaves.
Here is a short clip of us making ours:
For more nature crafts click here!
Thank you all for being here – come back daily for new ideas.
Have an amazing day!!