These mini clay nature wreaths were perfect for my toddler to do around the Holidays. You only need a few supplies – let me show you how to make your own!
Here are the supplies you’ll need:
- Air dried clay (ours is from Crayola)
- Hot glue gun
For a list of our favorite craft supplies click here.
- Take your clay & roll into a thin strip. Form a circle – connecting both ends with light pressure.
2. Take your nature items and begin pushing them into your clay. We kept the stem on each of our items to make it easier.
3. Using your hot glue, add on a ribbon bow to the bottom of the wreath.
4. You’re finished! You could also add a loop of ribbon around the top to hang wherever you’d like.
These mini clay wreaths are super simple to make for lots of ages, I hope you give it a try!
Reasons why I love this craft:
- My kids loved gathering leaves & other items to fill their wreaths. We had fun hiking outside for a while to collect everything.
- My kids are strengthening their fine motor skills by pushing the leaves into the clay with their pincher grasp.
- It’s a tangible craft that my kids each hung above their beds for fall – so fun!
I post new ideas here on my website almost every day – make sure to check back soon.
I’m also on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube – come find me there! Thank you for all your support, it means the world.