We just recently started making our own bookmarks at our house. My oldest especially loves it… I find that he’ll read through books faster, just so he can create another one for his next book 🙂 Hope you try this nature bookmark craft with your kids too!
You probably already have all the items you’ll need at home right now.
(scroll to bottom to see a short video of us making it!)
Here’s what you need:
- Packaging tape
- Leaves/flowers/whatever you’d like!
- Hole punch
- Take one strip of packaging tape (however long you would like the bookmark to be).
- Put it on a surface sticky side up.
- Fill the tape with all your items, arrange them however you’d like.
- Take another piece of packing tape and put it sticky side down on top of your leaves/flowers.
- Press down firmly to make sure everything is stuck together.
- Snip the ends with a pair of scissors to take off any uneven edges.
- Put a hole at the top with your hole punch.
- Put a bow at the top with your ribbon, through the hole you made.
- That’s it! So simple & fun – I hope you try it out!
As always, here is a short video of us making it!
If you have any questions you can email me at email@example.com !
Have an amazing day everyone 🙂