Finger painting is one of my kids favorites. I thought this New Year’s finger painting idea would be a fun one for them to try on New Years Eve!
Random fact: Did you know that the first New Year’s celebration dates back 4,000 years. Julius Caesar was the first to declare January 1st a national holiday!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Write your new year date onto a sheet of white paper.
- Set paint out for your child to dip their fingers in. Have them dab along the lines.
- Allow everything to dry & glue onto a sheet of colored paper. You’re finished!
Reasons why I love this craft:
- My kids are strengthening their hand eye coordination.
- It’s simple to set up, I only needed a few items.
- It’s strengthening my kids pre writing skills!
To see more of our New Years crafts click here. I hope you have fun exploring my page!