My son and I made this shamrock rainbow three years ago. We really enjoyed making this one & thought I would share it with all of you!
Joke of the day: What type of bow cannot be tied? A rainbow!
Here is what you’ll need:
- White paper
- Cotton balls
- Clothes pin
- Paper towel / baby wipe
To see our favorite craft supplies click here!
- To create your shamrock stamp – cut your piece of cardboard into a shamrock. Ours was roughly the size of a quarter.
- Glue your cardboard shamrock to the tip of a clothes pin. This will be your stamp!
- Draw 6-7 lines on your white sheet of paper to make your rainbow. You don’t have to do this step, I like to have an outline to stamp over before we start.
- Have fun stamping! Stamp each color along it’s line. In between colors wipe your cardboard with a piece of paper towel or a baby wipe.
- Allow your paint to dry.
- Glue your cotton balls to each end of your rainbow – you’re finished!
These looked so good hanging on the fridge for St Patrick’s Day!
Watch our YouTube tutorial here:
To see more of our St Patrick’s Day crafts click here. Have fun exploring our site, I hope you find something you love!