This spider drink is beyond simple to make. I wanted something I could set up quick to surprise my kids with after school – they loved it!
This would also be great at a Halloween party or a simple treat right before trick or treating. You can switch up the colors as well – purple, green, or orange would be awesome too.
Note: Caution to younger kids – choking hazard. My kids were 4, 5, & 7 when we did this and we had no issue. But some kids may want to put the spiders in their mouth so please use caution.
Here is what you’ll need to make your own spider drink:
- Ice cube tray
- Water or sprite
- Plastic spiders
- The ones we used are linked here.
- Cup or glass to drink out of
- Fill your ice cube tray with water.
2. Add your Mio to each spot of the ice cube tray. I didn’t want to add too much to each one, so I squirted my Mio onto a spoon and added small drops to each opening. It doesn’t take much.
3. Add your spiders to each spot. Mine floated right away but still worked great!
4. Freeze for about 2-3 hours.
5. Add water or sprite in a glass with your spider cubes – enjoy!
You could also freeze the spiders in plain water & add them to water or sprite! Either way would be great.
My kids loved seeing these on the table for them when they got home from school. I enjoy making simple treats for them, they get so excited!
To see more of our Halloween ideas click here. I will be posting ideas almost every day, so make sure to check back soon for more!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest – come find me there 🙂