These tie dye spider webs are a 10/10 must try! My kids ages range from 4-7 and all of them had fun creating their own.
Here is what you’ll need:
- White cardstock paper
- Painters tape
- Tin foil
- Washable markers
- Spray bottle of water
- Blow dryer (optional)
- Start by putting your painters tape on your sheet of cardstock paper. I did this part for my kids 🙂
2. Lay down a sheet of tin foil & have fun adding different colors with your washable markers!
3. Lightly spritz your tin foil with water. You want it to be evenly moist but not soaking wet.
4. Put your spider web paper face down onto your tin foil! Pat down all over the paper to make sure it’s all coated.
5. Let everything dry & then remove your painters tape. If your tape is sticking and ripping your paper – use a blow dryer. The heat will make the tape peel right off.
6. Glue on a few plastic or paper spiders if you’d like!
You’re finished! These are such a fun craft for Halloween – I hope you give it a try!
Here is a short video of us making our tie dye spider webs:
If you have any questions feel free to email me – I’d love to hear from you! You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube.
I post on my website almost every day, make sure to check back soon for more ideas.