A bubble, in a bubble, in another bubble – Triple Bubbles Experiment! This one is great for older kids to try out!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Glass of water
- Dish soap (we used Dawn) – Approximately 2-3 tablespoons
- A Straw
- A smooth surface to blow the bubbles on
- In a small glass of water – add the Dawn dish soap and stir.
- Place your finger over the end of a straw, and dip the other end into the bubble mixture.
- Put that end onto a smooth surface and carefully blow your first bubble.
- Dip into your bubble mixture again.
- CAREFULLY push through your first bubble & repeat steps 1-3!
This was the perfect experiment for my 5 & 7 year old to try. They had a blast competing to see who could get more bubbles!
We ended up getting a max of 3 bubbles within each other. Message me if you can get more! I would love to see it 🙂
Here is a short video of us trying it:
Message me on Instagram or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Have an amazing day everyone!